- South of the port of Roja is a picturesque rocky beach. There are many different birds, including swans if you are keen on bird watching. This beach is more suitable for walks, a bike ride here is challenging, although not impossible.
- There are places to eat and food shops on the way to the beaches.
- Roja and its surroundings are the favourite place for storks and cranes.
- Near the Roja River bridge is a boat rental. Steep, wooded banks of the river provide a fantastic view and an unforgettable memory for every guest.
- A five-minute walk from Rojas Rodes is an evergreen forest, perfect for picturesque walks, running and cycling.
|Kaltenes Kalvas - 8 km||Dundaga castle- 33 km||Slītere lighthouse - 46 km|
|Pūrciems White Dune - 16 km||Talsi - 37 km||Irbene radio telescope- 70 km|
|Lubezere - 18 km||Kolka - 35 km||Ventspils - 94 km|
|Lake Sasmaka Valdemarpils beach- 22 km||Engure Lake- 50 km||Kuldīga - 96 km|
|Changeling Recreation Park - 27 km||Rideļi mill - 58 km|
* Rojas Tourism Centre offers extensive information on the leisure and recreational opportunities for the whole region.